ECI ON WASHINGTON
ECI’s Compliance department receives all the latest legislative updates. As part of our compliance services, we communicate all of these updates to our clients. Below are the most current legislative updates.
- “Enrollment Counts for Transitional Reinsurance Fee Due Nov. 15, 2016”- click here for details.
- “CMS Announces 2016 Transitional Reinsurance Program Contribution Rate and Deadlines”- click here for details.
- “The IRS has released the 2016 Draft Instructions for Forms 1094-B and 1095-B to help employers prepare for calendar year 2016 information reporting.”- click here for details.
- “Health Insurance Marketplaces are now sending letters to notify certain employers that one or more of their employees has been determined eligible for advance premium tax credits and cost-sharing reductions and has enrolled in a Marketplace plan.”- click here for details.
- “The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced a change to the procedure used in federally facilitated Health Insurance Marketplaces to verify the household income of applicants requesting financial assistance.”- click here for details.
- “DOL Proposes Changes to Annual Reporting for ERISA Plans”- click here for details.
- “IRS Reminder: Conduct a Mid-Year ACA ‘Checkup'”- click here for details.
- “HHS Issues Final Rule on ACA Nondiscrimination Provisions (Section 1557)”- click here for details.
- “New Proposed Rule on Opt-Out Arrangements and Affordability of Employer-Sponsored Coverage”- click here for details.
Sign up for Legislative Updates