ECI Onboarding covers job descriptions, specific responsibilities, and metrics for measuring employees’ job performance progress during the initial months of employment. Properly implemented, the entire process helps new hires get acclimated sooner and perform better.
The Advantages of ECI Onboarding
- Assign tasks based on corporate-wide or position-specific parameters.
- Invite new hires to complete new hire forms, authorize documents and policies, enroll in benefits, etc.
- Allow internal team members to complete new hire tasks, such as adding network permissions, ordering hardware like laptops and phones, and scheduling new hire training.
- Save time by eliminating paper and allowing employees to complete tasks online.
- Reduce spending on printing of handbooks/new hire packets.
- Reduce labor expense for managing the workflow, pursuing people for document signatures, and assessing redundant data entry.
- Reduce turnover due to happier and more successful employees.